Purchasing a property is a large financial commitment. There are many factors to consider when purchasing a property such as whether you should purchase a new or an established property, what the maximum borrowing ability for a mortgage is and much more.
- Work out how much you can borrow based on your current financial capacity
- Calculate the deposit you are likely to need
- Identify and find the right loan and provider for you
- Identify strategies to save for a deposit in the timeframe you set
- Set a budget to cover your mortgage commitments when you have purchased your property
- Organise for a solicitor/ conveyancer to assist you with the legal matters involved in the purchase of a property
- Assist you with applying for the First Home Owners Grant (FHOG). Kindly browse through our online services for more information on FHOG in your state.
If you are thinking of purchasing a property or if you are buying your first home, contact us today to speak to our experienced and friendly mortgage brokers who are keen to assist you.
Comments are closed.